BluePrintforLife and its founder Stephen Leafloor have been recognized by a number of prestigious awards both nationally and internationally.
- Stephen Leafloor selected by the Globe and Mail “Action figure” -for June 2012
- Outstanding Outreach Award – 2011 – presented by Canada’s former Gov General Michaelle Jean
- International “Freedom To Create” Awards 2010. (Widely considered the most prestigious international awards for outreach through the Arts) BluePrintForLife was recognized as one of the top 5 finalist – its worth noting that there are thousands of applications every year, and no group from North America has ever been recognized as a finalist. BluePrint is humbled and honored to be selected.
- In 2012 Stephen Leafloor was made an Ashoka Fellow for Canada. This is a lifelong appointment. Ashoka is one of the worlds largest and most prestigious organizations for changemakers in the world.
- In 2012 Stephen Leafloor was selected by Zoomer Magazine as one of Canada’s “Top 45 over 45”.
- In 2012 Stephen Leafloor was made a “Making More Health Fellow” – and invited to represent Canada in an ongoing international working group on health. This group meets yearly in Frankfurt Germany.
- BluePrintforLife was recognized with the Groundbreaker award from Canada’s dance community at the GADFLY Awards 2012
- Stephen Leafloor was recognized with the “Will Power” award in Mississauga in 2013
- Stephen Leafloor was awarded the Meritorious Service Cross by Canada’s Governor General David Johnson in 2016